Information we collect
While using our website, you may provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Data we collect in accordance with the law may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Password (optional)
- Order information
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Financial information (We send this to a third-party payment processor.)
- Pictures or videos you submit
You could also be offered the convenience to have one of our representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services.
By initiating any activity or transaction with us that uses financial information, you consent to providing your financial information to us and our service providers, processing the transaction to the extent required, providing the payment services to you.
We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser or you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser's help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising and analytics
- Essential cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Social Media cookies
- Advertising cookies
Please see below for your choices on cookies in the use of advertising.
- To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us. Please see the ‘Your Choices’ section below.
- We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the website. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure
We share your information in the following ways.
- With third-party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you, including potential third-party purchasers of any items sent to us, as well as credit reporting and fraud-checking agencies as necessary.